Heat pumps are designed to keep your home warm during the winter months when outside temperatures drop, but sometimes they may need repairs to work properly. When this happens, contact De Ochoa Heating and Air Conditioning, the expert heat pump service technicians in Tulare for professional and efficient heat pump repair.
Issues Your Heat Pump System Can Develop
A heat pump system can be used throughout the year. However this can lead to excessive operation, which can develop issues that might need repairing. If you delay the repair service, the issue might become more complicated.
Here are some issues that require a heat pump service expert in Tulare:
- Malfunctioning reversing valve
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Faulty capacitor
- Circuit breaker trips down frequently
- Water pool near the outdoor unit
Heat Pump Maintenance Services Can Help You Keep Problems Away!
Maintenance services are essential to keep your heat pump system working efficiently for the entire year. Here is what is included in a heat pump service in Tulare that keeps the heat pump in good condition:
- Cleaning out debris from vents and coils on outdoor units
- Cleaning the indoor units and checking the evaporator coil.
- Replacing the air filter.
- Checking all electrical connections and wiring for any damage.
- Repairing leaks in refrigerant lines or inside compressors.
- Checking all safety features to make sure they are working properly.
- Replacing the faulty parts.
- Cleaning the blower assembly and lubricating the mechanical components.
- Testing the system to ensure it is operating correctly.
Benefits Of Scheduling Heat Pump Maintenance Service!
It’s essential to keep your heat pump in good working order. The benefits of regular heat pump maintenance are many:
- Your system will run more efficiently, reducing energy costs and increasing lifespan.
- You can avoid costly repairs that result from neglecting regular maintenance.
- Maintenance can ensure that your system is operating at peak efficiency before cold weather sets in, so you won’t have any unpleasant surprises when you turn up the thermostat.
The best time for a tune-up is during spring or fall. If you wait until winter comes around, it may be too late!
Hire Our Professionals For Heat pump installation.
It is a big job if you need heat pump replacement and installation, and you should hire our heat pump service expert in Tulare. Heat pump installation is expensive, and our professionals will ensure the installation is precisely done. Any mistakes during the installation can affect the heat pump’s functioning and cause problems that might require expensive repairs. Your heat pump will not efficiently function as it should because of improper installation.
De Ochoa Heating And Air Conditioning Experts Are Here!
If you need heat pump services in Tulare or your existing system is acting up, don’t hesitate to call the experts at De Ochoa Heating and Air Conditioning. Our technicians are fully trained and certified in all heating and air conditioning equipment, so we can get the job done right. With our help, you can stay comfortable year-round. We have the expertise to make sure that your home stays well insulated.
We also offer annual maintenance contracts for those who want peace of mind regarding their home’s HVAC system. Call 559-644-0308 to get an installation quote.